The Daily Panorama Picture

4/21/2006

What I cooked last night.

What I cooked last night.not one of the worlds big problems, but still a problem, beetroot, burgers, geez never heard of it before, bleedin foreigners, the stuff they put in food, i prefer me burgers like this, take one young calf still suckling, snatch it from its mothers breast, stove it,s head in with a baseball bat cook it, eat it, no mustard, no cress, lola rossa curly endive, naff all but beef or dead cow whatever ya wanna call it, beetroot are you serious

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Blog Archive