5/09/2006

QUIZ

Image hosting by Photobuckethere,s one of those things ye get on peeps blogs where they tag folks and stuff, i just copied and pasted the thingy in you cxan do with it as you please,

I AM:
I WANT:
I WISH:
I HATE:
I MISS:
I HEAR:
I WONDER:
I REGRET:
I AM NOT:
I DANCE:
I SING:
I CRY:
I AM NOT ALWAYS:
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS:
I WRITE:
I CONFUSE:
I NEED:
I SHOULD:
I START:
I FINISH:
I TAG: EVERYONE!


now for part 2 - fillin in the answers or whatever, which may or may not be worth the bother reading, but then again i dont really care too much what you think farty pants

I AM: - obviously
I WANT: - all the time
I WISH: - quite often
I HATE: - very rarely
I MISS: - when drunk
I HEAR: - quite well
I WONDER: - wtf
I REGRET: - to inform you have been overlooked
I AM NOT: - that interested in you
I DANCE: - when drunk
I SING: - the national anthem??????????
I CRY: - wolf a lot
I AM NOT ALWAYS: - clothed
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: - stuff
I WRITE: - from left to right
I CONFUSE: - folks for a living
I NEED: - dough oh and money
I SHOULD: - be elsewhere right now
I START: - at the beginning
I FINISH: - round about page 2
I TAG: EVERYONE! - no i dont feck ye

No comments:

Blog Archive

Irish Blogs Irish Blog Directory